DXTEEN 2ND SINGLE "First Flight" release commemorative event "Let's Dive! into DXTEEN" will be held! <8/20 (Sun) Saitama / Aeon Mall Kawaguchi Maekawa>
We are pleased to inform you that the details of the release commemorative event "Let's Dive! into DXTEEN" @ AEON MALL Kawaguchi Maekawa (Saitama) will be held in an open space to commemorate the release of DXTEEN 2ND SINGLE "First Flight".
Please come and visit us with your family and friends!
-Overview of the release commemorative event "Let's Dive! into DXTEEN"-
[Date and time]
Sunday, August 20, 2023
Part 1: 13:00~
Part 2: 16:00~
AEON MALL Kawaguchi Maekawa 1F South Court
(1-1-11 Maekawa, Kawaguchi City, Saitama Prefecture)
Mini-live & CD reservation privilege party "Let's Dive! Party"
[CD sales start time on the day of the event]
*It may change depending on the situation on the day.
[CD sales location]
Special counter in the event venue (1F South Court)
[Contents of privilege meeting]
By making a reservation for the target product, you can participate in the following special events.
* The purchase benefits at this event are limited to the following. First-come-first-served benefits by chain are not included.
◉ Reservation for one of First Press Limited Edition A / First Press Limited Edition B / Regular Edition
→ You can participate in the "Let's Dive! Party" after the mini-live on a first-come, first-served basis!
* "Let's Dive! Party" is a send-off party where customers can meet and communicate with all the members directly and dive into the charm of the members.
*Please note that direct contact with members such as handshakes and high fives is not possible.
*The number of participants in the "Let's Dive! Party" is limited. Please note.
On sale September 6, 2023 (Wednesday)
DXTEEN 2ND SINGLE『First Flight』
●First Press Limited Edition A [CD+DVD] Price: ¥1,700 (tax included)/Item number: YRCS-90232
●First Press Limited Edition B [CD+DVD] Price: ¥1,700 (tax included)/Product number: YRCS-90233
●Regular edition [CD ONLY] Price: ¥1,200 (tax included) / Product number: YRCS-90234
*Both first press limited inclusion benefits are included.
[Event viewing method]
The event itself can be viewed free of charge, but a <<priority viewing area>> will be set up in front of the venue stage. To enter the ≪Priority Viewing Area≫, you will need a "Priority Viewing Area Entrance Numbered Ticket".
From 10:00 on the day of the event, customers who have reserved the target product with full advance payment at the special counter in the event venue (1F South Court) will receive a "priority viewing area admission ticket" (with a reference number) and " We will give you a special event participation ticket.
* There are two types of "Priority Viewing Area Admission Ticket": 1st and 2nd copies. Either 1 copy or 2 copies will be given up to 1 per person per transaction.
*You cannot line up and receive multiple "Priority Viewing Area Entrance Numbered Tickets" for the same section.
*Please note that the reference number for the "priority viewing area admission ticket" will be distributed at random.
*After the distribution of the "Priority Viewing Area Entrance Numbered Ticket" ends, only the "Special Event Participation Ticket" will be handed over.
* "Bonus party participation tickets" will be given for the number of reserved products for the event.
* "Priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege event participation ticket" will be discontinued as soon as the specified number is reached.
*When purchasing the "Priority Viewing Area Admission Ticket" and "Special Event Participation Ticket", please select the event you would like to participate in. It is not possible to change the desired venue for the "priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege party participation ticket" after purchase, so be sure to check whether each ticket is correct or whether there are any omissions at the time of payment. please give me.
* In order to have as many people as possible participate in the special event, we may set an upper limit on the number of products that can be purchased at one time. Please check the details at the venue on the day. (The maximum number of tickets may change depending on how busy the day is.)
*If you are queuing up before the facility opens at 10:00, please line up at the West Mall south entrance (next to Gap) and follow the staff's instructions to enter. (Please note that the columns may be moved depending on the situation.)
*Please refrain from waiting around the venue early in the morning and forming lines.
*When viewing the ≪Priority Viewing Area≫, customers in front may be seated in a chair so that many customers can enjoy it.
Priority viewing area entrance Meeting time: 12:30
Event start: 13:00
Priority viewing area admission meeting time: 15:30
Event start: 16:00
If you have a "priority viewing area admission ticket", please gather at the West Mall south entrance (next to Gap) 30 minutes before the event starts.
Please enter the <<priority viewing area>> in order of reference number.
*If you are late for the meeting time, the reference number of the "priority viewing area admission ticket" will be invalid and you will enter from the end.
*If you are entering with someone accompanying you, please enter according to the number behind you.
[Receipt and delivery of reserved products]
*You can choose to pick up your reserved items at HMV Aeon Mall Kawaguchi Maekawa or by delivery (additional shipping fee of 900 yen).
*For those who wish to deliver, we will give you a delivery address card (shipping card) and a reserved product registration card (product card) according to the number of copies. Regarding registration, we will distribute an explanatory leaflet at the time of reservation, so please check it.
*Please note that it may take 1-2 weeks for the product to arrive depending on the shipping status.
*Payment method is cash only. Credit cards, electronic money, and QR payments cannot be used.
*Various coupons/point cards cannot be used. The parking ticket service is also excluded.
* Products reserved on the day of the event are not eligible for other store purchase benefits.
* Products can be picked up at stores after September 5th (Tuesday).
*Please note that we cannot combine the delivery of products with separate accounts.
*The product will be held for 4 weeks from the release date. After the hold period expires, the product cannot be handed over. In that case, please note that the price will not be refunded.
* Please be sure to bring the "Product Reservation Card" when picking up the product. The product cannot be handed over without the "Product Reservation Card".
* If you are absent for a long period of time, have an unknown address, or are unable to contact us to confirm that you were absent, or if you do not receive the item by the deadline, we will not be able to deliver the item. In that case, please note that the price will not be refunded.
*We cannot accept any changes/cancellations/returns/refunds after booking due to customer's convenience. (The same applies to product delays, etc.)
*On the day of the event, video and photo cameras will be installed and customers may be reflected. Please note.
*Photography and recording are strictly prohibited at this event. Therefore, when participating in the CD reservation privilege party "Let's Dive! Party", we will ask you to put away your smartphone etc. Please note.
*When using cheering goods, please refrain from holding them above your chest. Please be careful not to block the view of other customers.
*Please note that if the "priority viewing area admission ticket" or "privilege party participation ticket" is lost, stolen, or damaged, it will not be reissued.
* After purchase (after the time of payment), you cannot change the desired venue for the "priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege event participation ticket". Please be sure to check whether there is any.
* Forgery of "priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege party participation ticket" is a criminal act. We will take appropriate measures as soon as we find out.
* "Priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege meeting participation ticket" are purchase benefits only on the day of the event.
* "Priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege party participation ticket" are valid only for the date and time listed on the ticket. Reservations and purchases made at other stores are not eligible. Please note that it cannot be used at other venues on other days.
*In the event venue, sitting down, taking a place with luggage or leisure sheets, etc., and viewing from a stepladder, stand, or step are prohibited at all places.
*Please do not reserve a place for your companion to leave their luggage, or interrupt your companion by coming later.
*Staff may remove items that are left unattended. The organizer/facility will not take any responsibility for the removed luggage.
* The privilege party will end as soon as the line is broken.
*The start time may change depending on the situation on the day. Please note.
*In any case, we cannot cancel or refund the product due to the customer's own circumstances. Please note. If the product is defective, we will exchange it for a non-defective product after confirmation.
* Eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited at the event venue. For smoking, please use the designated smoking area.
*In order to prevent heatstroke, regardless of whether you are participating in the event indoors or outdoors, please wear light clothing and a hat, bring cold drinks such as sports drinks, and keep yourself hydrated. .
*We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation in refraining from taking places the day before, early in the morning, or before opening, as this may cause inconvenience to other tenants and customers.
*The venue will be in a commercial facility, and many customers will not be able to participate in the event. Please keep this in mind.
* Sitting in front of each store and nuisance behavior are strictly prohibited.
*Please cooperate in securing space for passage.
*It is prohibited to bring in dangerous goods or alcoholic beverages, or to participate in the special party while under the influence of alcohol.
* The organizer, venue, and performers are not responsible for any accidents, theft, etc. that occur inside or outside the event venue. Please manage your valuables by yourself.
*Customers are responsible for transportation and accommodation expenses to the event venue. Please note that even if the event is canceled, the conditions will not change.
*Staff may guide customers by touching their shoulders and arms during special events. Please only participate in the special event if you agree with this.
*In order to prevent accidents and confusion, various restrictions may be set at the event. Please be sure to follow the instructions of the staff on the day of the event.
* Those who do not follow the precautions may not be able to participate in the event. In addition, the event may be canceled, so we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
*Please refrain from contacting the event venue. It may cause event cancellation.
* Event participants are anti-social forces, etc. (organized crime groups, gang members, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, and other similar persons; the same shall apply hereinafter), or maintain, operate, or manage anti-social forces, etc. through funding or other means. If the organizer determines that the person has some sort of interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, such as cooperating with or participating in shall be
As of May 8, 2023, the government's "Basic Policy for Countermeasures against Novel Coronavirus Infections" has been abolished. Please do so at your own discretion.
Please refer to the "Infection Control Information" published by the government as a reference for voluntary infection control. (https://corona.go.jp/events/)
*Wearing a mask is a personal decision. In addition, we ask for your cooperation in taking care of the customers around you, such as coughing etiquette.
*Please check the announcement at the venue again on the day of the event.
*Depending on the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the information may be changed, and we may ask you to wear a mask or measure your temperature in advance during the event. Please note.
[DXTEEN × AEON MALL DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP "Let's dance with DXTEEN" special project]
Among the customers who posted dance videos on "Let's dance with DXTEEN", those who showed the posted SNS etc. to the staff at the event venue of AEON MALL Kawaguchi Maekawa will receive a "DXTEEN message print" on a first-come, first-served basis. We will give you a special "entering sticker"!
Posting in advance, posting on the day, we will distribute it in both cases.
Also, it's embarrassing to upload it to your own social media! For those customers, it is also possible to upload from the secretariat TikTok from the staff on the day. We have a shooting staff, so we will guide you at any time.
In addition, on the day of the event, we will prepare equipment such as masks and glasses to make it easier to post, so please come and join us!
▼ Click here for details
LAPONE Entertainment Co., Ltd.
11:00-18:00 (excluding weekends and holidays)