DXTEEN×AEON MALL DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP Area Stage (South Kanto Block) & DXTEEN 2ND SINGLE "First Flight" Release Commemorative Event "Let's Dive! into DXTEEN" Held! <9/9 (Sat.) Chiba / Aeon Mall Makuhari Shintoshin>
DXTEEN is holding "DXTEEN x AEON MALL DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP" at AEON MALLs nationwide!
DXTEEN who saw the video posted on SNS, etc., selected customers who said "I want to dance with you!"
We are pleased to inform you that the details of the DXTEEN×AEON MALL DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP area stage (South Kanto block) have been decided.
Also, on the day of the event, a mini-live and special party will be held to commemorate the release of the 2ND SINGLE "First Flight".
Please invite your family and friends to join us!
DXTEEN×AEON MALL DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP Please see the special site for details.
<Overview of DXTEEN×AEON MALL DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP South Kanto Block/Area Stage>
South Kanto block area stage advancers
[Date and time]
Saturday, September 9, 2023
Part 1: DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP South Kanto Block Area Stage & 2ND SINGLE Release Commemorative Event
Part 2: 2ND SINGLE Release Commemorative Event
*DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP South Kanto block area stage will be held only in one part.
*Part 2 will be a solo stage for DXTEEN.
AEON MALL Makuhari Shintoshin Grand Mall 1F Grand Square
(1-1 Toyosuna, Mihama Ward, Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture, etc.)
・"DXTEEN x AEON MALL DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP" South Kanto Block Area Stage (Part 1 only)
・ Mini live & CD purchase privilege party "Let's Dive! Party"
[CD purchase start time on the day of the event]
*It may change depending on the situation on the day.
[CD sales location]
Special counter near Grand Square
[Contents of privilege meeting]
By purchasing the target product, you can participate in the following special events.
* Only the following benefits are available for purchase at this event. First-come-first-served benefits by chain are not included.
◉Purchase one of First Press Limited Edition A / First Press Limited Edition B / Regular Edition
→ You can participate in the "Let's Dive! Party" after each event on a first-come, first-served basis!
* “Let's Dive! Party” is a send-off party where customers can meet and communicate with all the members directly and dive into the charm of the members.
*Please note that direct contact with members such as handshakes and high fives is not possible.
*The number of participants in the "Let's Dive! Party" is limited. Please note.
On sale September 6, 2023 (Wednesday)
DXTEEN 2ND SINGLE『First Flight』
●First Press Limited Edition A [CD+DVD] Price: ¥1,700 (tax included)/Item number: YRCS-90232
●First Press Limited Edition B [CD+DVD] Price: ¥1,700 (tax included)/Product number: YRCS-90233
●Regular edition [CD ONLY] Price: ¥1,200 (tax included) / Product number: YRCS-90234
*Both first press limited inclusion benefits are included.
[Event viewing method]
The event itself can be viewed free of charge, but a <<priority viewing area>> will be set up in front of the venue stage. To enter the ≪Priority Viewing Area≫, you will need a "Priority Viewing Area Entrance Numbered Ticket".
From 10:00 on the day of the event, customers who purchase target products at the special counter near the Grand Square will receive a "priority viewing area admission ticket" (with a reference number) and a "privilege party participation ticket". .
* There are two types of "Priority Viewing Area Admission Ticket": 1st and 2nd copies. Either 1 copy or 2 copies will be given up to 1 per person per transaction.
*You cannot line up and receive multiple "Priority Viewing Area Entrance Numbered Tickets" for the same section.
*Please note that the reference number for the "priority viewing area admission ticket" will be distributed at random.
*After the distribution of the "Priority Viewing Area Admission Ticket" ends, only the "Special Event Participation Ticket" will be handed out.
* "Bonus party participation tickets" will be given for the number of products purchased for the event.
* "Priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege event participation ticket" will be discontinued as soon as the specified number is reached.
*When purchasing the "Priority Viewing Area Admission Ticket" and "Special Event Participation Ticket", please select the event you would like to participate in. It is not possible to change the desired venue for the "priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege party participation ticket" after purchase, so be sure to check whether each ticket is correct or whether there are any omissions at the time of payment. please give me.
* In order to have as many people as possible participate in the special event, we may set an upper limit on the number of products that can be purchased at one time. Please check the details at the venue on the day. (The maximum number of tickets may change depending on how busy the day is.)
*If you are queuing before the facility opens at 10:00, please line up in front of the special counter near the Grand Square and follow the staff's instructions to enter.
(Please note that the columns may be moved depending on the situation.)
*Please refrain from lining up and forming lines around the venue early in the morning.
*When viewing the ≪Priority Viewing Area≫, customers in front may be seated in a chair so that many customers can enjoy it.
Priority viewing area entrance Meeting time: 12:30
Priority viewing area admission meeting time: 15:30
If you have a "priority viewing area admission ticket", please gather in front of the special counter near Grand Square 30 minutes before the event starts.
Please enter the <<priority viewing area>> in order of reference number.
*If you are late for the meeting time, the reference number of the "priority viewing area admission ticket" will be invalid and you will enter from the end.
*If you are entering with someone accompanying you, please enter according to the number behind you.
[Precautions when purchasing]
* Payment for products can be made in cash, credit card, or electronic money. Various gift certificates cannot be used. Also, various point cards and parking services are not eligible.
* Please note that products purchased at the event venue are not eligible for store / EC benefits.
*On the day of the event, video and photo cameras will be installed and customers may be reflected. Please note.
*Photography and recording are strictly prohibited at this event. Therefore, when participating in the CD purchase privilege party "Let's Dive! Party", we will ask you to put away your smartphone etc. Please note.
*When using cheering goods, please refrain from holding them above your chest. Please be careful not to block the view of other customers.
*Please note that if the "priority viewing area admission ticket" or "privilege party participation ticket" is lost, stolen, or damaged, it will not be reissued.
* After purchase (after the time of payment), you cannot change the desired venue for the "priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege event participation ticket". Please be sure to check whether there is any.
* Forgery of "priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege party participation ticket" is a criminal act. We will take appropriate measures as soon as we find out.
* "Priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege meeting participation ticket" are purchase benefits only on the day of the event.
* "Priority viewing area admission ticket" and "privilege party participation ticket" are valid only for the date and time listed on the ticket. Reservations and purchases made at other stores are not eligible. Please note that it cannot be used at other venues on other days.
*In the event venue, sitting down, taking a place with luggage or leisure sheets, etc., and viewing from a stepladder, stand, or step are prohibited at all places.
*Please do not reserve space for your companions to leave their luggage, etc., or interrupt them when they come in later.
*Staff may remove items that are left unattended. The organizer/facility will not take any responsibility for the removed luggage.
* The privilege party will end as soon as the line is broken.
*The start time may change depending on the situation on the day. Please note.
*In any case, we cannot cancel or refund the product due to the customer's own circumstances. Please note. If the product is defective, we will exchange it for a non-defective product after confirmation.
* Eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited at the event venue. For smoking, please use the designated smoking area.
*In order to prevent heatstroke, regardless of whether you are participating in the event indoors or outdoors, please wear light clothing and a hat, bring cold drinks such as sports drinks, and keep yourself hydrated. .
*Please refrain from taking a place the day before, early in the morning, or before opening, as it will cause inconvenience to other tenants and customers. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*The venue will be in a commercial facility, and many customers will not be able to participate in the event. Please keep this in mind.
* Sitting in front of each store and nuisance behavior are strictly prohibited.
*Please cooperate in securing space for passage.
*It is prohibited to bring in dangerous goods or alcoholic beverages, or to participate in the special party while under the influence of alcohol.
* The organizer, venue, and performers are not responsible for any accidents, theft, etc. that occur inside or outside the event venue. Please manage your valuables by yourself.
*Customers are responsible for transportation and accommodation expenses to the event venue. Please note that even if the event is canceled, the conditions will not change.
*Staff may guide customers by touching their shoulders and arms during special events. Please only participate in the special event if you agree with this.
*In order to prevent accidents and confusion, various restrictions may be set at the event. Please be sure to follow the instructions of the staff on the day of the event.
* Those who do not follow the precautions may not be able to participate in the event. In addition, the event may be canceled, so we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
*Please refrain from contacting the event venue. It may cause event cancellation.
* Event participants are anti-social forces, etc. (organized crime groups, gang members, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, and other similar persons; the same shall apply hereinafter), or maintain, operate, or manage anti-social forces, etc. through funding or other means. If the organizer determines that the person has some sort of interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, such as cooperating with or participating in shall be
As of May 8, 2023, the government's "Basic Policy for Countermeasures against Novel Coronavirus Infections" has been abolished. Please do so at your own discretion.
Please refer to the "Infection Control Information" published by the government as a reference for voluntary infection control. (https://corona.go.jp/events/)
*Wearing a mask is a personal decision. In addition, we ask for your cooperation in taking care of the customers around you, such as coughing etiquette.
*Please check the announcement at the venue again on the day of the event.
*Depending on the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the information may be changed, and we may ask you to wear a mask or take a temperature measurement before the event. Please note.
LAPONE Entertainment Co., Ltd.
11:00-18:00 (excluding weekends and holidays)